Access Travel caters for all your transport needs, whatever they may be, and tailor all journeys to your requirements. Each quotation is specific to the details you provide. We have a 16 seater minibus, 28 and 35 seater midi-coaches and 49 and 52 seater coaches. We also provide vehicles equipped with wheelchair access and on-board toilets.
PRIVATE HIRE, CONTRACTS, GROUP TRAVEL IN KENT
Maybe you are organising a wedding in Sevenoaks, a stag do starting in Chatham or night out in London - Access Travel can facilitate your travel arrangements ensuring your guests are well looked after.
Taking a school journey from Tonbridge or a Scout camp from Tunbridge Wells, we can provide a coach or minibus suitable to the size of group and luggage required.
Need to travel to the airport from Maidstone or Westerham or visit the theatre from Welling or Biggin Hill? - Our chauffeur driven minibuses will pick you up and drop you off at your destination.
Whatever your passenger transport needs are, contact us and we will give you a bespoke quotation.
- Nightclubs, Stag Do's, Hen Nights
- Sporting Events
- School Trips
- Theatre Groups
- Scouts, Guides
- Womens Institute Groups
Day Tours & Excursions
We offer a variety of trips with many pick up points – don’t worry though, each pick-up route is short so you won’t spend your day picking up other people. Contact us for a brochure or call us to discuss your booking.
Pick up points: Beckenham, Bexleyheath, Bromley, Crayford, Dartford, Greenhithe, Northfleet, Orpington, Swanley and Welling.
- Coastal Towns - Rye, Camber, Eastbourne, Margate, Hastings etc.
- Further Afield - Isle of Wight, Stonehenge Tour, Le Touquet
- West End Theatres - Jersey Boys, Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon etc.
- Family Days out - Colchester Zoo, Thorpe Park, Chessington, Legoland, Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Race Days - Brighton, Lingfield, Ascot
- Explore the Shops - Bicester, Lakeside, Ashford
- Turkey & Tinsel - Blenheim Palace, St Albans, Bruges Xmas Market
- Cultural Explorer - Kent Blossom Tour, Buckingham Palace, New Forest
Rail Replacement and PSVAR Services
We can also cater for Rail Replacement and PSVAR vehicle requirements. From a low riding double-door Optare bus to a Tourismo Coach, we have a variety of options for your needs.
Whether planned or emergency, get in contact to see how Access Travel can keep you and your passengers/customers on the move.
- Working alongside local train operators
- Working alongside other local Bus & Coach operators
- Both fast track and stopping services can be catered for
- Throughout London, Kent and across the whole South-East
- Single or multiple days, with both single or multiple runs per shift
- Can cover Bank Holidays, planned engineering and emergency rail work
View our Terms & Conditions